Thursday, January 5, 2012

My new obsession

My newest obsession in twenty.twelve by far is Pinterest.  I will first say that I am a very visual person and this website for me is the equivalent of crack.  For those who are not yet familiar with what Pinterest is, here is their definition:

"Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.  Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests."

My definition:

"An endless supply of all things amazing.  An inspirational smorgasbord of ideas.  A place where you can go and suddenly feel as though you want to take up knitting and crochet.  A place that will make you think you can be as crafty as Martha Stewart.  A place that will make you think you can be a 5 star chef.  All things are possible on Pinterest."

I absolutely adore Pinterest.  End of story.  If you are not on it, get on it....and follow me!  You're Welcome.

https://pinterest.com/

No comments: